Jackalopes Dive COVID 19 Safety plan
We have moved to take-out only as per new restrictions.
DURING TAKE-OUT RESTRICTIONS
- Customers are required to refrain from entering the restaurant
- No more than 2 members of the same household may be served in the take-out window at one time
- While customers wait for take-out they are required to and actively reminded to maintain 6 feet of distance between other patrons
- Customers are required to wear a mask while receiving their orders
- Customers are required to sanitize their hands before handling the debit machines
- Staff must wear a mask at all times
- Staff must sanitize their hands, the hostess stand, debit machine, phone, and iPads in between parties
- Staff may not allow customers to enter the restaurant
- Staff must monitor customers waiting for take to ensure that patrons are adhering to Covid safety protocols
- Staff must adhere to regular cleaning of the premises prior to and after service by following cleaning protocols as outlined below in this Safety Plan
- Staff must package food and beverages for take-out in single use packaging only
- Staff must store food and beverage packaging in a manner that ensures cleanliness and safety for patrons
This COVID-19 Safety Plan is our business’ step-by-step response to increased awareness
around, and our enhanced protocols for, the health and safety for our staff and our
Our business is committing to following the steps outlined in each of the 6 areas mandated by WorkSafe BC and the official Public Health Order. Our plan includes outlining our physical changes, our increased protocols and our required usage of PPE. We also outline the training we will be providing for our staff to ensure that the processes are followed.
Our goal with this plan is to create a workplace that is aware and responsive to the new protocols and physical changes to our workplace as a result of COVID-19. Through our enhanced awareness, we aim to help the Provincial Ministry of health to reduce the risk of person-to-person transmission through the following 6 measures in order of priority:
- Creating more space between patrons and staff in our business.
- Reducing the number of people in our business at any one time according to the latest Public Health Order.
- Adding physical barriers between people working in our establishment that cannot otherwise maintain physical distancing.
- Establishing new rules and guidelines for our staff to follow to help keep people physically distanced and to enhance our cleaning regimens.
- Defining what positions and in what situations our staff will safely be using PPE, particularly non-medical masks, to limit exposure to respiratory droplets. This includes training on how to use masks correctly.
- Limiting private gathering to no more than 50 people in accordance with the PHO.
Our Full Covid Plan
Our complete Covid plan can be read by clicking HERE. The PDF plan contains the full measures we have implemented in order to comply with WorkSafe BC and health recommendations. Our plan changes in order to meet current safety requirements, so please check back here periodically for our latest plan.